Focus on agility & speed
As a wholesale distributor of consumer durables, you run a company that buys and sells products of which you have taken ownership. Generally, such operations are run from one or more warehouses where inventory goods are received and later shipped to customers.
Put simply, as the owner of a wholesale distributorship, you will be buying goods to sell at a profit, much like a retailer would. The only difference is that you’ll be working in a business-to-business realm by selling to retail companies and other wholesale firms like your own, and not to the buying public.
In the context of product safety and the associated accountability wholesalers and distributors of consumer durables must adhere to strict government regulations. Yet they also need to be highly flexible to accommodate the varying and changing needs of customers.
In this high-volume environment, regulatory compliance, agility and speed are critical factors for your success.
Key Produmex features
- Inbound & outbound container management
- Multiple picking strategies
- Cross docking
- Cycle counting
- Advanced returns handling
- Route planning
- EDI: ASN & DESADV
- Shelf life management
- FIFO/FEFO item handling
Produmex will enable you to address these challenges successfully by:
- Streamling your inbound, internal and outbound logistics operations
- Offering a real-time insight of your inventory
- Improving the efficiency and productivity of warehouse operators
- Allowing you to monitor KPI’s (picking, deliveries, returns, …)
- Increasing the speed and accuracy of deliveries
- Offering full end-to-end traceability